Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fun With The Crew


So I am one of the older ones on my crew. Most of the members are 18 or 19, so I feel just a little old. :) But we all have a lot of fun together, like yesterday we went on a great little trip to the Valdez Glacier, a fish hatchery, Bridal Vail Falls, and Horsetail Falls.

We had a great time and I just thought I would put a few pictures on here so you can see the crew.







This is Jacob and Caleb








This is Ashton and Colton.





This is Garth and Birnlee. Brinlee is trying to be all ganster.

This is the Valdez Glacier (I thought that there should be more ice).





This is Catherine and Stephen Blakeslee. Aren't they a cute couple? Just kidding they are brother and sister.


















This is some of the crew: Mark, Shelby, Me, Eric, Ashton, Brinlee, Garth, George, Catherine, Stephen, Camille, and Lily is kneeling in front.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting pictures! I was excited to see pictures. I hope you post things and keep us updated on your life in Alaska. Or call me! That would be awesome too! I'm so glad that you are having fun and things are going well. I'm praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete