Saturday, August 7, 2010

Dreams.... A premonition or just my crazy brain

So this morning I am awoken by a hissing sound. First I think that I should mention that I have an irrational fear of snakes. I mean who wouldn't the things can move and they don't have any legs! It gives me the creeps. Anyway I find myself awake sitting on my bed listening for this hissing sound. I think that I should also mention that I am currently living in my parent's basement, at least for the next week. I have never seen a snake in the basement but that doesn't mean that my overactive imagination can't conjure some up. SO anyway I am sitting on my bed, outside of the covers of course because I am worried that I might have a snake in my bed and I shake my bed to see if it could have been making the hissing sound, but it doesn't. I continue to shake my bed because I think that if the snake is on the floor I will at least get to hear it before I jump off the bed and go screaming from the room, I really hate snakes! But there is still no hissing sound. So I chalk it up to very active imagination and lay back down. I do not however cover my self with the sheets just to be safe. So my question is, was it a dream? And if it was a dream was it just my crazy tired brain or was it something more?

1 comment: